- Hermiston and Wilsonville will play for a spot in the 5A state championship game on Saturday. Preview the key to a victory on either side of the semifinal match up.
- The Riverside Pirates bring the state championship back to Boardman after facing their fiercest competitor, Catling Gabel, on Saturday.
- Hermiston defeated South Albany in the 5A quarterfinals on Friday night.
- The Hermiston Bulldogs host the 5A quarterfinals Friday. Preview their match up against South Albany.
- Riverside clinched its third state championship game berth in school history on Tuesday, defeating De La Salle 4-0.
- The Hermiston Bulldogs hosted Round 1 of the 5A state championship playoffs Friday. After their 47-21 victory over the La Salle Prep Falcons, Hermiston will be moving on to the quarterfinals. The Bulldogs will host South Al...
- Preview Hermiston's first round playoff match up against La Salle Prep.
- Three years ago Russ and Toni Nichols got cross country running started at Heppner High School. Now, the team is competing well thanks in part to the Nichols' children.
- The Hermiston Bulldogs hosted a play-in doubleheader Saturday, but only one team advanced to the state championship tournament. Recap the action from Kennison Field.
- Pendleton and Hermiston met for the final time at the Round-Up Grounds for the last game of the regular season, and the Bulldogs delievered a 42-15 defeat. Recap all of Friday's War on 84 action.
- Results from the 3A/2A/1A-Special District 5 district cross country meet.
- More than just bragging rights is at stake for Pendleton and Hermiston on Friday night.
- Echo advances to the second round of the Class-1A Volleyball State Championship playoffs after it defeated Jordan Valley in straight sets. Recap all of the action from the Cougars first home playoff game.
- Preview the Pendleton-Hermiston rivalry game that will be played at Round-Up Stadium at 7 p.m. Friday.
- Hermiston boys and girls soccer swept its regular season finale with Pendleton on Tuesday.
- For the past 10-plus years, Hermiston has thoroughly enjoyed the majority of bragging rights with Pendleton because for more than half a century the Bulldogs were winless against the Buckaroos.
- Hermiston's victory Friday night was its biggest all season. Recap all of the action from the 62-14 win over Redmond.
- Hermiston (5-2, 4-1) hosts Redmond (1-6, 1-4) for its home finale on Friday night.
- Hermiston hosted Hood River Valley for the league title game, and after ending in a tie will finish out season in second place.
- Recap all of the action from the Buckaroo Classic at Pendleton High School. The Bucks, Dawgs faced non-league match ups in final weekend of regular season.
- Hermiston held on to beat Bend for the Bulldogs' fourth straight win on Friday.
- Two local varisty athletes are adding a new sport to their resume: football.
- Preview of Hermiston's homecoming game against Bend on Friday.
- Bulldogs hang on to bragging rights over Buckaroos after 3-0 victory.
- The Riverside Pirates boys and girl’s soccer teams shut out Irrigon on Saturday.
- Umatilla beat Riverside for its first league win on Friday night.
- Hermiston aims to extend its win streak on Friday night when it travels to Redmond to take on Ridgeview.
- Pendleton rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Hermiston in five sets on Tuesday night.
BOARDMAN — Riverside returned to league play Saturday after narrowly defeating McLoughin earlier in the week to remain undefeated. The Pirates hoped to continue their streak, and did so easily against Nyssa at Don...
HERMISTON — It wasn’t pretty, but Hermiston got it done Friday night against Hood River Valley. Back at home after a week on the road, the Bulldogs handily defeated the Eagles 40-14 at Kennison Field. <...
HERMISTON — The Hermiston volleyball team hasn’t had the easiest go this season. The young squad with many first time varsity players have been up against well-seasoned and veteran teams that have both the ...
- Hermiston returns home to host Hood River Valley on Friday night at Kennison Field.
- Hermiston scored two goals in the final 20 minutes to beat The Dalles on Tuesday.
- Umatilla hosted several local cross country teams for the Footrace to Valhalla meet on Friday.
- The BMCC men's soccer team played its first-ever home game on Friday afternoon.
- Hermiston boys and girls soccer both lost at home on Thursday night.