- Pendleton's economic development director says agricultural drone project still a success
- San Francisco company touts significant increase in passengers
- DEQ rates Pendleton as having worst air quality in the state Tuesday afternoon
- Minamisoma contigent learns about the history of the Round-Up
- Spokesman says ten-term congressman is focused on District 2 issues
- About 100 homes evacuated near Milton-Freewater, people allowed to return later in the day
- If recall effort successful, it would be the second member of the Wheeler County Court recalled in three years
- Fairley says city can't afford to continue to "kick can down the road"
- Gubernatorial debates will likely skip the region
- Musical acts include lipsyncing children and marimba busker
There were 511 homeless people in Umatilla County on January 31, 2018, according to the Community Action Program of East Central Oregon. About 290 of them were living in Pendleton.
Pendleton Police Chief Stuart Ro...
- Linda Kuppenbender, Gregg Carter and Bryan Miller share their stories of life on the street
- Final decision will be made in 2023 whether to close airstrip
- Council also approves costs for new fire station
- With objections from two councilors, Pioneer Humane Society will make case to voters for tax-supported district.
The city of Pendleton is outsourcing its search for a new fire chief.
Pendleton Police Chief Stuart Roberts said the city signed a contract with the Western Fire Chiefs Association to find a permanent replacement f...
- Under agreement, councilors cannot publicly critize a council deciscion after its been voted on, even if they voted against it.
- New features could include man-made river near mausoleum
- Society officials say they could have trouble keeping the doors open without taxpayer help
- Using interest rate reduction scheme, airport's interfund debt loan reduced
- More shuttles to and from Round-Up added to alleviate traffic
- Group of award-winning students makes stop in Pendleton before moving on to East Coast
- Old Milton-Freewater alternative school will be turned into winery and tasting room
- Council will also consider match for federal grant, change order for fire station project
- Cypress Creek spokesman says the company will conduct a follow-up glare study in response
- Later flights came as surprise to passengers, draw complaints
- Project aims to connect students to career-track jobs
A grass fire endangered homes and forced the evacuation of the Burger King restaurant in Pendleton Monday, though quick work by neighbors and fire crews stopped it from causing major damage.
Interim Pendleton Fire...
- Board did not consider public criticism over staffing decisions during evaluation, board chairwoman says
The acronym for the Association of Oregon Rail and Transit Activists is AORTA. And like the artery it shares a name with, the organization is hoping to pump new blood into Eastern Oregon’s defunct passenger rail s...
- Following council vote, city will use to interfund loans to cover expenses
- Chairman and Rep. Walden greeted by protesters during Pendleton visit
- New York apparel company to locate flagship store in Pendleton