- City commissions concept art for convention center hotel and sports complex but seeks private funding for ideas
- Blue Mountain Land Trust has shown interest in riparian land
- Six-figure grant will allow Heritage Station Museum to open new exhibit on the history of wheat in 2019
- Developer says Pendleton housing conference sparked his interest in meeting city's housing needs
- Umatilla and Morrow counties collectively average one sexual misconduct case per year
- Rapper Pitbull will open for the country music star
- Statewide filing deadline is March 6
A few minutes before 10 a.m., Principal Dan Greenough’s voice crackled over the Pendleton High School PA system.
He told students that they were about to watch a short video that would act as a launch for th...
- Police chief also talks local pot market
- Teachers says she was forced to resign
- Hermiston will supervise walkout while Pendleton suggests alternative activity
- Former NFL QB makes connection between football and the business world
- Savannah, Georgia native relocated to Pendleton less than two years ago.
- After tumultuous end to 2017, Round-Up reports record year in ticket sales
A 15-year-old male Pendleton High School student was taken into custody Friday after he made shooting threats against schools, according to Pendleton Police Chief Stuart Roberts.
Roberts said the juvenile verbally...
- Ward 2 only uncontested race among four races
- Another property owned by the family, Sister's Cafe, undergoes façade restoration
- Mayor suggests city spend 50 percent of marijuana tax revenue on street repair and maintenance
Umatilla County Public Health wants to institute a tobacco retailer license in Pendleton, but the city council isn’t sold yet.
Mariah Hinds, the county’s tobacco prevention and education coordinator,...
- Statewide filing deadline is March 6
- Between 20-50 drone personnel in town at any time testing new systems
- After a tough first year in a new league, Pendleton High School robotics team uses new mentors and facility to come together in Year 2.
- Pendleton Development Commission façade grant paves way for "made in Pendleton" store
On Feb. 6, SpaceX launched a rocket from Florida that the company envisions could one day carry supplies to the moon.
Two weeks later, NASA had students from Pendleton High School working on how humankind could es...
- Boise organizer drops short track race, moves back hill climb; Round-Up courts carriage auction
- According to memo prepared by city manager, city's beginning fund balance set to shrink over next five years.
- Many students entering elementary school with a long path to literacy
- Public works director reiterates obstacles to plowing roads
- Between two facilities, M-F recycling program open T-F. plus Saturdays
- Jenni Neahring joins growing field of Democrats in Oregon’s Congressional District 2
Voters often complain that it feels like campaign season never ends, but on the Umatilla Indian Reservation, it literally hasn’t.
Nearly three months after Election Day and with all the other races for the ...
- England native winds his way to Pendleton parks and rec job
- Minute-long test will lead to more expansive testing for air-taxi vehicle in 2018.
- Pendleton developers look at restoring or demolishing existing housing to create new units
- More than 2,000 cyclists expected in town for the Round-Up.
- College wants $150,000 contribution toward $10-$12 million facility at Round-Up grounds.
- Fair says goodbye to longtime board member Dan Dorran as Rep. Greg Smith named grand marshal
- After Pendleton Veterinary Clinic uses funding from new Pendleton Development Commission grant program, other developers look at it for downtown housing projects.
- High graduation at Pendleton High School balanced out by lower scores from Hawthorne, Nixyaawii
- City and data center company mum on status of the project