- St. Paul Buckaroos dominate Wallowa Cougars for a trip to the 1A finals
- Rainier moves on to state finals after beating Vale in Hermiston
- Timberwolves lose in three close sets to Lower Columbia to end their NWAC run
- Timberwolves announce NWAC award recipients and All-Region players
- BMCC will move up the NWAC consolation bracket after Thursday’s tournament
- Kennison field will host Wallowa and St. Paul, Vale and Rainier for the OSAA’s football semifinals
- Timberwolves dominate visiting Columbia Basin in three easy sets on Friday
- Riverside loses semifinals road match to Oregon Episcopal on Tuesday
- Weston-McEwen defeats Glide, falls to Coquille in playoff double-header
- Union crowned state champion after Eugene meet
- Hermiston closes season with a home loss against Central Valley Bears
- Pirates score in overtime period to advance in playoffs
- Last-minute goal gives Riverside a playoff victory
The Bulldogs had the ball in their hands with a 7-point deficit, nearly the full field ahead of them and less than two minutes on the clock.
Despite a valiant effort to score a game-tying touchdown, a trip to the M...
- Union, Heppner crowned district champions and will run at state championship meet
- Irrigon defeats Umatilla at home, opens up a shot at playoffs
- A goal in final minutes of game gave Hood River the win
- Pendleton loses final game in three
- Pendleton captains gear up for final varsity volleyball game
Strong play on both sides of the ball powered the Heppner Mustangs to a 47-14 home win over the Grant Union Prospectors on Friday night.
Heppner locked up the 2A-Special District 6 title with the victory.
- BMCC volleyball match raises breast cancer awareness
- Hood River tops Pendleton for the second time this season
- Riverside defeats Umatilla for the second time this season
- Dufur maintains streak while Pilot Rock drops theirs
- Pendleton will go for 8-0 when they play Parkrose on Thursday