SALEM — The Legislature issued an eviction order to itself on Monday, June 14, saying it had to wrap up its work and get out of the Capitol in under two weeks.
- Obit: Leona Estelle 'Leah' Rogers
- Pilot Rock in line for some dollars
- Obit: Jason James Post
- Hermiston couple on the hook for $1,400 after illegally selling crab
- OR30 wolves kill sheep on Mount Emily
- Lifeways: Umatilla County's decision to choose CCS 'arbitrary and capricious'
- Eastern Oregon lawmakers ask state to end supplemental unemployment benefits
- Forest Service officials have had to scramble to find a fire lookout to work this summer on Mount Ireland
- Brown confirms plan to lift mask mandate when Oregon hits vaccine benchmark
- Obit: Morley Jane Anderson Hoeft