UMATILLA COUNTY — It’s a tug-o-war like no other.
UMATILLA COUNTY — Following Gov. Kate Brown’s restriction on events with crowds larger than 25 people due to the COVID-19 outbreak, several events have been canceled in Umatilla County.
Weekly state reports tracking coronavirus infections by ZIP code have obscured a large outbreak at the Oregon State Penitentiary.
BAKER CITY — After spending his fall under the Friday Night Lights, and his winter on the hardwood, Baker High School senior Spencer Shirtcliff was excited to find himself heading back to the …
- Birch Creek overflows banks spilling into rural Umatilla County community
- Flyovers expected Friday in Heppner, Hermiston, Pendleton
- National Weather Service issues flood watch for northeast Oregon and southeast Washington
- Oregon Supreme Court: Shutdown orders stand despite Baker County ruling
- Baker City judge must throw out injunction against governor’s orders or explain why not by Tuesday
- House District 58 | Umatilla County surge carries Bylenga to top of Democratic primary
- Wildhorse Golf Course opens Saturday, Hamley to open Tuesday
- OSAA releases guidelines for return of sports
- Democrat race for secretary of state virtually tied
- Pilot Rock floodwaters recede slowly