UMATILLA COUNTY — The Oregon Health Authority recently dished out $4 million in funding to s…
UMATILLA COUNTY — Following Gov. Kate Brown’s restriction on events with crowds larger than 25 people due to the COVID-19 outbreak, several events have been canceled in Umatilla County.
SALEM — The Oregon Health Authority reported Monday that 400 patients were hospitalized with COVID-19 or suspected symptoms, including 82 patients on ventilators to assist their breathing.
YACHATS — It is late March on the Central Oregon Coast. The rock shelf below our rental condo echoes a hollow thump with each incoming wave. I sip coffee, peer at the crashing surf, and ponder…
- Health lab runs COVID-19 test for Brown
- Pendleton hotel housing local homeless population to reduce coronavirus risks
- OHA stops providing certain data about hospitalizations and hospital capacity because it doesn't trust the data
- Not enough beds available in rural areas
- Cautious optimism expressed about Oregon's readiness for coronavirus surge
- Oregon State Penitentiary employee diagnosed with coronavirus
- Pendleton distillery produces hand sanitizer for those in need
- Pendleton police arrest suspect in thefts throughout region
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Union County
- All-EO Player of the Year | Stay gold