Oregon's ban on evicting tenants from their homes expires at the end of the year unless the Legislature can go into special session amid a deadly pandemic.
- Law enforcement in Umatilla County decline to enforce Gov. Brown's restrictions unless in egregious circumstances
- Oregon leaders want you to follow new COVID-19 rules. But don’t expect a knock on the door.
- Club 24 hands over management of gyms to stay open
- Resident breaks Confederate stamp in act of protest
- Pendleton sewer tests show rise in COVID cases
- Obit: Scott R. Willingham
- Hermiston woman arrested after found passed out in car with drugs
- Pendleton businesses fear the worst heading into two-week 'freeze'
- The little clinic that could
- Obit: David Bob Mitzimberg
SALEM — After a hiatus of more than nine months, organized high school sports in Oregon are set to resume Dec. 28 with a season for traditional winter sports.