SALEM — With COVID-19 infection rates rising rapidly in Oregon, Gov. Kate Brown said Wednesday that at least 21 counties will stay in a modified version of the two-week "freeze" through most o…
- Law enforcement in Umatilla County decline to enforce Gov. Brown's restrictions unless in egregious circumstances
- Oregon leaders want you to follow new COVID-19 rules. But don’t expect a knock on the door.
- Hermiston woman arrested after found passed out in car with drugs
- Pendleton sewer tests show rise in COVID cases
- Pendleton maps out homeless policy
- In court battle over her new order, Gov. Kate Brown says closing restaurants will save lives
- Brown expands restrictions on 21 counties to fight COVID-19
- Hermiston lengthens lead as largest city in Eastern Oregon
- Club 24 hands over management of gyms to stay open
- Resident breaks Confederate stamp in act of protest
SALEM — After a hiatus of more than nine months, organized high school sports in Oregon are set to resume Dec. 28 with a season for traditional winter sports.