SALEM — After a two-day delay caused by FBI reports of possible right-wing attacks on state capitals, the Oregon Legislature got down to the business of the 2021 session.
- Forest Service axes 21-inch logging ban in Eastern Oregon
- Hermiston man wins $100,000 in Powerball
- Reservations error at state park campgrounds leaves unhappy campers across Oregon
- 'I might not make it home:' Hundreds fall ill and two die amid COVID-19 surge at TRCI
- Masked man reportedly attempts to rob Hermiston Subway
- Three more inmates at TRCI die over weekend in TRCI COVID-19 outbreak
- Pendleton police arrest man they say was driven to 'psychosis' by the substance kratom
- UCO health department receives 1,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, plans event in Pendleton for Friday, Jan. 22
- Two inmates die and many more fall ill as TRCI continues to face COVID-19 outbreak
- BMCC looks ahead after rough 2020
KANSAS CITY — The NAIA released its third set of the top-20 rankings for the 2020-21 men's wrestling season on Thursday, Jan. 21, and a pair of Cascade Conference teams remain in the top 20.