PENDLETON — Judith Burger, the incoming commander of Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 922, prom…
UMATILLA COUNTY — Following Gov. Kate Brown’s restriction on events with crowds larger than 25 people due to the COVID-19 outbreak, several events have been canceled in Umatilla County.
Closure may be coming almost two years after a couple vanished after their cabin became engulfed in flames in the Laycock Creek Road area.
LA GRANDE — When the coronavirus pandemic led to the cancellation of race after race that cyclists Elijah Romer and Sean Lerner had planned to enter, the La Grande duo decided to improvise.
- Birch Creek overflows banks spilling into rural Umatilla County community
- Flyovers expected Friday in Heppner, Hermiston, Pendleton
- Wildhorse Golf Course opened Saturday, Hamley to open Tuesday
- Baker City judge must throw out injunction against governor’s orders or explain why not by Tuesday
- House District 58 | Umatilla County surge carries Bylenga to top of Democratic primary
- OSAA releases guidelines for return of sports
- Coronavirus outbreak at Oregon State Penitentiary obscured in ZIP code report released by state
- Pilot Rock floodwaters recede slowly
- Democrat race for secretary of state virtually tied
- Maxwell Market to open in Hermiston