PENDLETON — Oregon Senate Republicans walked out on Monday and their counterparts in the Hou…
BEND — In the early 1990s, the population of Bend was around 25,000 and leaned Republican. A lumber mill operated along the banks of the Deschutes River in Oregon's high-desert country.
ECHO — The Echo Cougars are one step closer to the final eight after handing Elgin a 49-36 loss in the first round of the 1A state tournament on Tuesday.
- Police seek help finding Oregon woman charged with fraud, theft
- Oregon looks upstream to the lower Snake River
- Pendleton city councilors want crackdown on Edwards Apartments owner
- ODFW confirms wolves killed rancher’s bull near Sparta
- Umatilla River Flooding | Gov. Brown releases funding proposal for Eastern Oregon floods
- Hermiston associate one of the first to graduate using Walmart's Live Better U
- Dispute over airport leases revived at Pendleton City Council meeting
- Boardman man charged with child sex crimes
- Resurrecting a local landmark
- Umatilla River Flooding | Commissioners approve emergency repair contracts, amend development code