SALEM — Oregon is expecting to receive a large chunk of federal stimulus money this week to help pay for its COVID-19 vaccination program.
- 'I might not make it home:' Hundreds fall ill and two die amid COVID-19 surge at TRCI
- Hermiston man wins $100,000 in Powerball
- Reservations error at state park campgrounds leaves unhappy campers across Oregon
- Why is there a lumber shortage in the U.S.?
- Forest Service axes 21-inch logging ban in Eastern Oregon
- Three more inmates at TRCI die over weekend in TRCI COVID-19 outbreak
- Two inmates die and many more fall ill as TRCI continues to face COVID-19 outbreak
- Strong winds rip through region
- Obit: John 'Jack' Bowen
- Truck stop opens at Farewell Bend
Carefully picking myself up from the edge of a jagged, ice-covered, granite face, I grimaced at the sharp pain in my right hip. My setter, Finn, was entangled between intense interest in a lon…