The Oregon Supreme Court has upheld the 2019 legislative changes that divert part of future public employee retirement contributions to pay current pensions.
- Hermiston Walmart closed until Monday
- Gov Kate Brown says COVID-19 spike, political stalemate led to Umatilla County rollback
- Oregon considering potential travel restrictions to slow spread of COVID-19
- Possible investigations task force in the works for Oregon after more cattle killings
- Umatilla and Morrow counties sent back in reopening plans
- Pendleton sewer tests show COVID-19 growth
- Umatilla County is the 1st in Oregon to return to stay-home orders
- Shutdown skeptic faces pushback at regional COVID response meeting
- COVID-19 workplace outbreak list grows
- TRCI inmate passes away
The Oregon School Activities Association executive board voted today to move high school football and other fall sports to the spring of 2021.